Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why you enter your girl for "Little Miss Sunshine"?

I am just curious why people will like their 5 years old to compete in beauty pageant? Don't get me wrong I am not against it, but sometimes when I see those little girls with big hair, heavy make up and all, I feel a bit sad, kids don't need that to be beautiful don't you think?



Why you enter your girl for "Little Miss Sunshine"?

I wouldn't. Someone just asked a similar question a few minutes ago, so my answer was - The kids look like little hookers. It is really disgusting, they spray tan them, make them put on fake teeth, and way to much makeup, its not a good way to go through life thinking you are only pretty when you have to do all these things to be pretty, its sad.



Why you enter your girl for "Little Miss Sunshine"?

i def would not..... why would i put my child in a situation where she is going to be looked at only by looks?? it is sick expecially when it comes to a child that young..... parents need to wait until they are old enough to understand it and make the decision on their own... not live through the lives of their children!!!



Why you enter your girl for "Little Miss Sunshine"?

I wouldn't. I wanted my girls to be children while they could, and not get into the whole beauty, make-up, dressy clothes thing too soon. Also, I don't really like those stage-mom types. I see them sometimes at the community theater where my kids and I sometimes take part in a play. Finally, the whole thing is ridiculously expensive.



Why you enter your girl for "Little Miss Sunshine"?

Children need to be allowed to be children... Folks that put their kids in beauty pageants are literally stripping away their children's innocence... I've seen these poor little children literally crushed when they don't win! That's a horrible thing to do to a child!



I consider Child beauty pageants "exploitation of children"...



It should be illegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan