Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shaving help?

Ok i have a few probs



a) i can never get my armpits to be clear no matter what i do How do i get them clear (of hair)?



b) Whenever i shave my legs (i use an intuition in-shower razor same for my arm pits) i can never get it to get rid of all the hair like behind the ankle to half way up my lower leg, there is always short hair sticking out and it looks like i didn't shave!



c) how do i fix my arms I have a pale skin colour with black/dark brown hairs and alot of them and i get really self conscious about it, like the other day i was hugging my bf and one of the other kids walked past and said, not a good couple, she has more hair on her arms then you do. (my bf has blonde hairs so that prob didn't help) but it really hurt me I don't want to shave or dye them because people will notice and make fun out of it :(



i can't use wax for anything because my dad won't let me. How do i fix these??



Shaving help?

Cut armpit hair with scissor.But be careful.



Shaving help?

no



Shaving help?

Nair and if ur dad just doesnt let u go out and get waxed there are at home wax kits but u have to no wut ur doing or it will end up bad



Shaving help?

try veet :)



Shaving help?

well you're not always going to get ALL the hairs on your body, just try to be slow and steady. And for your arms, maybe you could bleach the hair. But not with actual bleach, i believe there is a specific kind to get for the body.



Shaving help?

since the inshower stuff isnt working, get some shacing cream wet ur legs, and then shave with a razor...make sure u go slow so u dont miss patches, your prob just missing them, and ur armpits, well...mine gro back fast to so idk



Shaving help?

You know that I use... for my arm hairs... I use facial hair dye which changes the color just a little, and lightens it slightly, the more you add the lighter it gets. Shaving makes it grow back stubbly and darker!



That's all I got... sry.



Shaving help?

Bleach the hair, just do it gradually and tone it down, the prats that are teasing you will find somebody or something else stimulate that lonely braincell they own.



Shaving help?

ok armpits..hold your arm up shave down the armpit then go up as well...arm pit hair grows in ALL different directions. legs...use either a shave gel, body wash, etc. and use a regular shaver. i dont see how the intuition can get close enough. and for your arm hairs i would use a facial dye. its not as harmful as hair dye for your head and bleach would just be crazy. or you can get some clippers and cut them. i have blonde hair on my arms but they were longer when i was little and a lot of it. i was embarassed as well. but i learned to live with it but then i tried just clippering them short and i do that all the time now. its up to you hun. good luck.



Shaving help?

A:) I don't like the intuition razor. I never get a close enough shave with it. I use the Venus Vibrance. I like it. Try soaking your legs in real warm water before you shave it does help.



B:) Nair



C:) I have real dark arm hair also. DO NOT NAIR OR SHAVE IT! I have bleached it before but you have to keep doing it or it starts to come back in dark. I just live with it...it is part of you that you cannot change. My arms look hairier than my boyfriends but he don't care.



Also later you could try laser hair removal. It is kinda pricey but it does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan