Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

I am 5ft 1in, and I weight 150 lbs. I wear a size 10 and have really big breasts. As a guy would you consider this fat? My legs and butt really aren't that big, and yes i do have a little tummy, I've had three kids. I am always told what a beautiful face I have, beautiful hair and great personality. No I am not a size zero, I am a size 10, three kids what do you expect? I do exercise, but the weight just doesn't go anywhere. yeah I was size 3 at one time, but that was 15 years ago. So would you consider me to be fat? How come everyone tells me how much prettier I am than my friends, but yet the skinny ones always get the guys. I am just passed over like chopped liver! One of my friends is much taller than I, weighs about the same, but has crooked teeth, super short hair and big ears, but she gets all the guys, I don't get it. Do you have to be a size zero these days to get a guys attention?



I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

a strict BMI calculation would state that for your height, you are overweight but that usually isn't effective because its not an actual fat analysis, not to mention that weight measurement can not give an actual picture of proportion in your body. average pregnancy gain is close to 35 lbs so for what you have gone thru its more than understandable. Outside of base mutual attraction it could be an intangible quality such as confidence, it can even be related to pheromone production. Perhaps you should assert yourself more often and display confidence, its definitely a good start.



I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

Well Kind of. I think guys just prefers skinnier girls nowadays. But you don't need those super shallow guys anyways.



I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

No you aren't fat ! and as far as the guys picking your friend over you , She is the one who has to put up with the losers then. And it is their lost. When the time is right , you will find the right person. Good Luck , and try not let it get to you.



I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

Heck id go out with you....and no, you dont have to be a size 0 to get a guy. Besides, I dont like them too skinny, give me something that wont snap when I hug them.



I am 5ft 1in, size, 10, am I fat?

i am a guy and i do have limits. but personally i can not date a woman withan ugly face. and the women you described with the crooked teeth and big ears and short hair (i do not like short hair) doesnt sound too eye appealing. and i dont really prefer skinny skinny women.i like a little meat on the bones. but, size 10 isnt even big. especially for someone whos had 3 kids. and if you have big breasts thats another plus. you say you are being passed around liked chopped liver. if thats so, then maybe its not your looks. maybe its your personality. i dont mean to be mean but im just trying to help.



but heres a litle tip. as you get older. 40-50s. maybe even younger. you want to try and gain a little bit of weight. not alot. but enough to fill out the wrinkles starting to form. i know this has nothing to do with your question but im just putting it out there because you said your trying to exercise the weight away.



if you want. send me a picture (clothed) and ill be 100%honest with you on how you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan