Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can I grow like a bit more?

I justed turned 19 and have grown like an almost 3/4 of an inch in the past year. However my growth as always kind of been steady, during my growth spurt I grew a little over 2 inches. I grew almost 3/4 of an inch since last year. Can I push out 5'11 1/2-6'0. My voice started cracking a year ago, and I have light facial hair, and chest hair starting to appear last year. I seem less developed then other kids in my opnion



Mom 5'4 1/2- If my mom was a male she would be 5'9 1/2



Dad 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandma 5'6 1/2



grandma 5'3, her father was 6'2, but her mom was 4'11



2 of my dads brothers are over 6 feet, one is 6'3, the other one is 5'11. my dad grandfather was 6'3-6'4. I have also grown a a .25 of an inch in the past 3 months, a mini spurt.



Can I grow like a bit more?

Since your already 19, the growing isnt' going to happen much. But your height is fine. Heck I'm only 5'10" (19 years old) Your not less developed. Each person has their own development so you shouldn't compare yourself.



Can I grow like a bit more?

Forget it. Accept who and what you are. You wont be getting anymore height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan