Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

I justed turned 19 and have grown like an almost 3/4 of an inch in the past year. However my growth as always kind of been steady, during my growth spurt I grew a little over 2 inches. I grew almost 3/4 of an inch since last year. Can I push out 5'11 1/2-6'0. My voice started cracking a year ago, and I have light facial hair, and chest hair starting to appear last year. I seem less developed then other kids in my opnion



Mom almost 5'5



Dad 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandma 5'6 1/2



grandma 5'3, her father was 6'2, but her mom was 4'11



2 of my dads brothers are over 6 feet, one is 6'3, the other one is 5'11. my dad grandfather was 6'3-6'4.



I am 5'9 1/2, I was a little under 5'9 last year. I got to atleast reach 5'10, I mean come on, I also grew .25 of an inch in the past 4 months



Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

It really depends on your genes.



I do know that guys reach the end of puberty at 21 while girl do at 18... So YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GROW.



I know your a guy and this is important to you but worry more about other things that will help you in life other than your height..



I wish i was taller too but I'm done growing... So i just have to deal with being 5'2 (as a girl) hehe :D



Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

yah man of course. Genetic stuff is usually passed down everyother generation and seeing both ur grandfathers are/were 6 ft theres a great chance you could get that tall or taller. And it seems ur body is just developing a little later than other peoples. So just dont worry about it cause theres not much u can do but wait.



hope that helps



Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

Im not sure how us giving our opinions is gonna help you. Either you will or you won't; we dont have much to do with it. :)



:(



Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

you could man but genetics sometimes don't mean much.My dad is 5'9 and my mum is 5'4 but i'm 6'3 and i'm not even 17 yet



Can I grow to 5'11=6'0?

Even though family is a major contributor to height there are many environment things that affect height. My bf is 6ft3 but his dad and mom are more in the 5ft7 range. Stress can cause a child to have delayed growth spurt or no growth spurt at all. Nutrition is another big thing too, if a child is not eating healthy enough then there growth can be affected as well. Guys usually stop growing between the ages of 20 and 24. Girls usually stop growing between 16 and 19 (bummer for us). I'm pretty sure you can grow a little more. My bf was 16 when we met and he was 6ft1 now at age 21 he is close to 6ft3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan