Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting beard?

guys/doctors- pls help- i am 32 years old and still my face is like a 12 year old boy i.e. i dont have any hair on my face, i dont need to shave at all - trust me it is big moral crusher and it has reduced my self confidence, although professionaly i iam pretty accomplished, married nd have two kids but my face look like of a kid- could any one please suggest me any remedy/medication/therapy by which i can grow beard/facial hair on my face and look like a grown up guy...



Getting beard?

when you have no beard and hair up to this age



don't worry you will not get them through ur life, cuase it is genitic, but you can have artificial beard and hair.



peace



Getting beard?

maybe you should ask your spouse if she preferred you with a beard. personally, i don't like it, i like groomed men. Besides, in the long run you're probably gonna like looking younger.



Getting beard?

OK, I can understand that you might feel the need to fit in with other men... but trust me... most women really don't like it all that much, even when it looks good. Tell you what. Go to Wal-Mart or some other store, and buy yourself a new scrub brush, then kiss it, and you'll see what I mean.



Really... don't worry. I like 'em clean cut - both for the look and the feel of it.



Getting beard?

IM me now: fire_syringe@yahoo.com



I'm a male registered nurse (IV therapist).



I can answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan