Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I would like to know why I am such a slow runner (details below).?

I am 13, in good physical condition. I can run as far as most kids unless their distance runners or something. I am 5 foot 5 and weigh a little over one hundred pounds. My frame is thick with wide shoulders.



I am following a workout that involves running. I am running a mile now trying to improve my speed.



When I run against other kids I run with everything I have. But they easily pull ahead even kids that are out of shape or fat. I don't get fatigued or anything, I eventually just out distance them after a while. But at the begging they pass me up like the tortes and the hair. My Father had the same problem and he doesn閳ユ獩 have any ideas. I am just looking for some possible answers.



Thanks for taking the time to read this



I would like to know why I am such a slow runner (details below).?

Well, probably because you are built that way.



Sadly, we don't have all the same abilities. You are a natural long distance runner not a sprinter.



You should be glad you are in good physical condition. Do worry so much about winning or losing, as long as you make the best effort you can. Don't feel bad just because you may not have the body of an olympic sprinter.



Personally, I'd rather be a good endurance runner like you are. No offense but that's great and a sign of good cardio health.



Keep it up,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan