Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

2 years later ..i'm still alone and more depressed than ever . I still don't have any type of love in my life ... and it seems as if I have nothing to live for. My forehead comes out ...and I have yet to encounter 1 (ONE) person who shares my problem. This is why I have no faith in God or believe there's a Jesus Christ .



And why should I ... Girls think i'm ugly and I know i'm ugly . Why would any girl bring home a big forehead freak to meet their parents . All I've been doing since 17 is find a new hat to get me thru the year while EVERYONE I know around me is doing bigger and better things. I have about 1000 dollars to my name since I don't work . GOD DAMN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE . People are getting married , rich and having kids ..while me , the big forehead guy who lost his hair at 17 is still living at home with mom and ANGRY AND DEPRESSED .



I can't take this life anymore.. a life without love or any hope of love isn't worth living at all .



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

I'm so sorry you feel the way you do. I can't express enough the importance of it's not what is on the outside but the inside that rules love and friendships. I would suggest you at least try to volunteer somewhere where children our scarred for life and give them the love and support they will need for years to come. This is where you will receive love and maybe just find the love of your life with a single Mom of a disfigured child. Since you are so young, apply this goal within your education. Please give this a try. You are important in this life you just can't see or understand it yet.



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

ok then.



well instead of a hat you could always try a new hair style.



this would be the perfect opportunity to try out the whole



"skater" haircut.



just let your hair grown out...most of the time it starts to flip and have it go across your forhead.



if you are self consciense about your forehead this should help.



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but if you can't get a girl, I'll bet it's less about your forehead and more about your attitude. You seem to have a very negative attitude. Looks are not everything. You need to stop throwing yourself pity parties and get out there and do something....go to school, get a job, get a life. Join a club, find things you can get interested in. There is life out there, but you have to go out and seek it. It's not going to come to you.



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

Please I urge you to come join one or all three of the cranio groups that I am in. My son has craniosynostosis. He has had three corrective surgeries but his head is by no means perfect. I do know some adults in one group that I am in that has craniosynostosis. I also have a group of my on called beyond cranio and I would love to have you there. It is beyondcranio.com it is a yahoo group. I have answered you before.



It is normal to dought there is a God when things are going wrong in your life. I have a seizure dissorder and have seizures all the time. People don't want to be around me either sometimes because they are afraid of the seizure, or they simply do not know how to handle it.



I am sorry that you feel the way that you do. There are places out there that will help you get the surgery you need to help you head, and the hair replacement that you need.



Part of being something special is learning to love you for who you are no matter what the world thinks about me. I have watched my son and others walk in your shoes. I have seen the stirs that he gets, and I have heard the comments. I am teaching him that all people are different. Sometimes we are going to indure great hardship. I have not been in your shoes exactly, but I do know what it is to have a stigma placed on me, and I know it is no fun.



Hope to see you in my group, and I hope things do get better for you.



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

if your really that affected is there no corrective/ cosmetic surgery availible? But since you here, there probably isnt in which case as painfull as it may seem you must accept who you are. You will meet a girl who sees the real you, but it will be difficult - you should never be ashamed of what you are. For example you wouldent rather be blind, would you?



Adult with Craniosynostosis .. I hate my big forehead.?

I also was born with a large forehead, which was inherited by my late father. I've also had fine thin hair which I have to wash almost daily to keep it looking not too thin. Through the years, I've felt depressed and feeling like I'm not good enough. Until.........I found a passion for a hobby which is painting. I became happy with myself and found other people also had different problems with their bodies. I came to accept myself mostly. I'm now involved in a loving relationship and look forward to a good future. It is what is inside that counts and loving yourself. Good luck to you and hope you can find that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan