Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

Okay so i'm a DUDE.



%26amp; i've had many haircuts.



Short, medium, long.



EVERYTHING.



I went to Wal-Mart.



%26amp; this guy says " Good morning ladies "



(I had short hair at the time)



%26amp; a couple days later a lady was having a conversation with my mom.



%26amp; she said " Your daughter is so pretty! "



(long hair)



Then a couple weeks later.



A kid thought I was chick because my hair was sideparted.



(really short hair.)



Is it my face?...



Do I look like a girl?



I'm not asking for compliments.



Remember i'm a DUDE.



http://i18.tinypic.com/4y4yjnr.jpg (long hair )



http://i4.tinypic.com/5394r2p.jpg ( medium hair )



http://i16.tinypic.com/6cfxgye.jpg (short hair )



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

well, u do look very feminine, and the clothes don't help... but don't be embarassed, there's nothing wrong with it! A lot of girls (including myself) find feminine guys very cute, and you are so cute.



So what if someone thinks you're a girl?



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

CLOTHES!!!!



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

long hair looked slightly girly...but that could've been because of the choice of jewelry too.



you look best in the last picture, in my opinion. you don't look like a girl.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

yes you kind of do. but you look like a hot girl



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

in the first one u almost do but not really and the others no, u look like a dude. ^_^



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

well you have feminine features and the outfit in the first pic is really girly...you have nice pink lips and perfect skin



but u look nice in the last pic and the most boyish..stay that way



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

The first one looks REALLY girly, but the other ones look like a guy. Yeah clothes make a difference. I would avoid pink if I were you.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

yes you kind of look like a girl.



the 2nd picture you look like a girl.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

yes i think u should cut it and dress differently cuz ur clothing and hairstyles does make u look girly



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

you do look like a chick



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

well,in the first pic u looked like a girl..a pretty one actually..



but the short hair was okay..



maybe its the clothes and you posture..



have fun!!



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

yes, u look like a girl.. do a very short hair cut and gel it



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

Uhh yeah you do. At least you look like a pretty one though.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

ditch the emo cut!



thats it! your face may be a little pretty, but the hair just pushes that even more.



Get a normal haircut and im sure that hassle will end!!



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

well when you have short hair u kinda look like a boy. shave it!. dress more guyish!



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

No offense but you do have really soft feminine features. But if you look like a girl you look like a pretty one. If that's any consolation...sorry.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

It's ur face for ur long hair the rest u just look like a guy.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

In a way you do a little, but get some more boyish style clothes and keep your hair shorter and you should be just fine.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

yes. you have very smooth skin. that is not a compliment. just a casual observation. maybe photoshop? sorry, internet and magazine photo skeptic here.



the clothes maketh the man.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

Yeah in the first pic your eyes look all girly



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

ohkay .....i think yes sorry the truth hurts ....u looked like a cute girl with long hair ...sorry ..



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

nopes not in medium n short hair!!! but you do look like emo in long hair....



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

wow, the long hair picture has way too much photoshop.



good god.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

The 1st pic looks like a girl, the 2nd is hard to tell, the 3rd looks like a guy.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

omg u do look like a girl DUDE!!! ok here is what u need to do get new GUY clothes!!!get rough scruff up your face a little u have nicer skin then me and I'm a GIRL! so get dirty be a MAN!also u look like a guy with short have u really look like a girl with long hair and u look like a girl with medium hair good luck and hope i helped. PS. never part your hair.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

hehEhe...



thats kiNd'a sTanGe hUh,



bY thE wAy...



i'LL teLL yOu thiS fRanKLy!



yOur fiRst pHotO mAkes yOu a giRL beCauSe oF yOur cLothes!



yOur sEconD pHotO...



yOu dOn't likE a giRL aNymOre bUt a Lesbian?!



(just joking)



On yOur thiRd phOto...



yOu lOok pRettY cUte bUt stiLL yOu Look likE a Lesbian!



bUt dOn't wOrry, yOur stiLL a bOy anD yOu knOw it!



jUst mAke fUn oF it...



dOn't bE so sEriOus!



iF thEy saY thAt yOu Look like a giRL thAt mEans tO saY thAT yOur pRetty cuTe! OK



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

no offense meant to anyone at all! you sort of dress girly, at least in the 1st photo. almost like your gay. and if you are he might have been mocking you like the jerk off he is.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

you look like both



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

It's the skin and the lips. Don't worry about it though I mean you can't change that. A few things you might want to think about though try putting your hair in a fohawk like this



http://www.flickr.com/photos/79088645@N0...



Also avoid the pink and the strawberry. Oh ya and dress how you did in the last picture it looks the most masculine.



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

First pic:



Yes-



-Why?



STRAWBERRY? necklace?!?



and your a bit.... petite looking....



and the editing/photoshop of your skin- too perfect looking, kind of girly...



Second pic:



Not *really*... but...



-Why?



Choice of clothes is good



and you look more masculine in face...



But kind of look like a... dike/dyke. NO OFFENCE.



Third:



Nope.



-Why not?



I don't know.



But definitely no girliness



*shrugs*



Do I look like a girl? + Pictures.?

what do you want to here?



-YES?



-NO?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan