Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why am I obsessed with my coworker?

I'm in a long time relationship almost 7 years. I love my boyfriend! He means everything to me. But I'm obsessed with my coworker.



He's not really my type. But, we do have some thing in common like music.



Thins I like about him: I love guys with dark hair, facial hair, flirty, blue eyes, and a sexy accent.



But the stuff I don't like about him: he's much older then me (by 18 years), he's not that tall, he can be picky with things, he's skinny but muscular, he's divorced, has 3 kids (ones around my age) and to top it off he's engaged!!!



All he girls thinks he the sexist guy in the would and he is!!! The strange part about it I'm attracted to guys that are outsiders, different then the rest, tall and have a little meat on there bones (if you know what I mean). I never like a Tom Cruise or a Matt Damon type guys. The girls at my job and I call him the Spanish George Clooney. lol



What should I do? I think about him all the time. I feel like he put a love spell on me!



Danke!



Why am I obsessed with my coworker?

I think that even if you do love your boyfriend you get into a routine and things can get staid. This guy gives you a buzz because hes new and interesting. I think that you should just go with the flow. I would only be concerned if you or he makes a move then I would consider what you really want.



He might do something just a nasty habit and it will put you right off him. Just treat it as a bit of a flirt thing and leave it at that if you want to stay with your boyfriend.



Why am I obsessed with my coworker?

And, just as all these other women seem to think he is the greatest catch in the world, I am sure he knows this about himself as well...



Listen, you are lusting after his looks....nothing more than that.



From what you wrote, he has a pretty god awful personality..and quite frankly isn't a wonderful personality much more rewarding than staring at a Monet? Think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan