Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

She said not until im like 30 and have kids.(When I'm 18 I can do whatever but still)It is really interfering with my life.When I start I sit on the toilet all day cuz I don't want to feel the pad.I walk weird.I am an active person and a dancer and wearing pads makes me go so crazy I even cut my hair.I break things ect.I really hate it!!If you don't have some solution for me not to suffer anymore than tell me how to get rid of my period completly.I don't even want to have kids or plan to in the future.I am 14 and if I can't be peaceful by not wearing a pad I will commit suicide.No I can't go on birth control.Please don't tell me mean stuff such as "that's life and deal with it" because instead you could cause me to kill myself.



My moms only against it for women who hadn't had kids yet.She uses them herself



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

omg i know what you mean. im not allowed to you anything but pads and i quit dancing because of it.



i cant do anything active anymore. its not fair because all my friends use tampons and THEY ARENT EVEN ACTIVE PEOPLE.



they lay around the house all day. grr



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

get use to them actually tampons aren't that good for you sometimes they're uncomfortable and its also a risk of getting tss(toxic shock syndrome)



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

Why doesn't she want you to use tampons? Talk with her about it, then see your doctor, maybe they can convince her otherwise. Also, I would just get the $ myself and buy the darn things, use them anyway-or get a pad you like (some aren't as bad). It's your body. That's what I would do. I agree pads are nasty.



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

Yes its uncomfortable wearing a pad but recently I read a article about all the toxins in tampons (several are use to make them) and now they are being linked to cervical cancer in women. Its rather scary that a common product in most households can cause women cervical cancer.



Your mother seems old fashion, I have seen the cups before but not too sure about them.



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

at 14yr, you might think your period is a bad thing, but you wont think so when you are 18yr. right now you dont want kids, which is good, but when the right time comes then it does.



sorry, but there is NO WAY to stop your period from coming.



It made me sad to think a mom would do this to her daughter,



my daughter, she is 16yr has told me she dont like the kind I buy, so i let her get the ones she thinks she likes and let her try them and go from there.



I dont know how to convince your mom to let you use things that are comfortable for you from this computer.



I would like to tell your mom that she should let you get the ones that fit you and that tampons are good for active girls and its not a bad thing.



but since i can say these things here, wont change your mom's choice. I wish it would though, for you, her daughter.



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

didn't you ask this yesterday? stop being so dramatic and use what you want to. either wear pads and deal with it or sneak around and use tampons and cups. why don't you just talk to your mom and see what's up, she might have a really good explanation for her reasoning. Doubt it but maybe, good luck



My mom won't let me use menstraution cups or tampons?

Get yourself the tampons....if you don't like what she buys you, buy them yourself. If you use them responsibly, there is no problem with them...all this talk about TSS. Gosh, it was really that out of control, they wouldn't be on the market.. I'm 38 years old.,, I have periods so heavy that my mother once told me to go to the emergency room.!!! If i had to wear a pad during days like that,,,,well, you get the picture. Now your mother might be over protective, or is one of those people who still thinks a virgin can't wear pads!!! Of course we know this in not true. Get them yourself ... I have a 10 yr old daughter, and I know her well enought to know, that when she gets her period, she will hate pads.....so I will allow her to pick her product. We need to be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan