Friday, June 18, 2010

I wonder about my boyfriend....tell what you think!?

We've been together for 6 years. We're in our 20's. Last night, as we drive away from my house at night, I joked that the night looked scary like a "horror movie scene." I joked some more and said, "We've got the sexy guy driving the car, a redhead (me), and a blonde (my friend in the back seat)." Then I asked, "Who would die first?" His answer: "Well it's usually the blonde to go first. The brunette is left alive." So I ask, "What about the redhead?" He said, "They really aren't in a lot of scary movies" I said, "Cause they're not HOT?" And he quickly answered, "Yeah"...and then I gasped and he quickly added, "But YOU are an exception!!!"....HAHAHA, right. So what do you think? Does he secretly wish for a girlfriend with a different color hair?? His sister has red haird, by the way. She picked on him as kids really bad and he resents her. Could it be true?!



I wonder about my boyfriend....tell what you think!?

the trouble with us girls we always think the worse of the situations, he was joking and if he didnt find you attractive he wouldnt be with you! just chill out and have a laugh! men are simple creatures most of the time and it sounds like he was having a joke with you



I wonder about my boyfriend....tell what you think!?

Hi,



He sounds like me and my first wife. I never should of married the biat_ _. We went out for 6 years also. I really knew that it wouldn't work but was too insecure to do the right thing. Boys are simple creatures... We want our cake and eat it too... If he hasn't committed to you by now something tells me he doesn't believe in you two as a couple. Maybe just friends that have sex.



You can try to color your hair and see if it helps but I've told you what I think. The funny thing is that he will lie till the end and swear his love for you so he won't have to endure a terrible conversation and life changing stuff afterward.



Good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan