Sunday, June 20, 2010

This kid is creepy.. and he likes me!?

There's this kid that's super funny, let's call him Rob, and dresses like he's in Metallica. Rob is obsessed with Serj from System of a Down. I mean, he has pictures of this man all over his room walls, and even a picture of Serj standing beside this giant ruler for height measurement.. Rob made a little mark at 5'6'' with a little arrow that says 'ME', it's right beside his bed. There are no pictures of girls on his walls, or in his phone, for that matter and I was rather sure he was gay before I found out that he likes me. I told him not to wear his hair in his face anymore, so he now pushes it all back. I told him he should wear jeans, and now he wears jeans everyday. I told him he's weird because he shaves every hair on his body, so he's growing a beard because he thinks I like 'hairy men'. Our friends tell me he likes me, I don't know how to let him down. I just hung out with him to post pictures on my myspace and crack jokes with him. He embarrasses me when we chill in public.



This kid is creepy.. and he likes me!?

umm... the best way to let a guy down is to tell him straight up, and not to lead him along, that just makes him feel worse.... (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan