Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I become a Model?

K. I want to become a abercrombie kids model. I am 12 I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. I wear a size 12 slim or a regular 12. I wear a medium in their tops? A lot of people think I am very pretty. Do you think I can become a model? do I have what it takes?



Can I become a Model?

for becoming model u should why don't you try getting a mate to take some pictures of you. One should be a headshot(close up of your face and hair) try not to wear much make-up to make it look more natural then a full length picture shoeing all of you again make it look natural so don't wear heels and wear something that looks cute but is your style. The more natural you look the more chance you have. Send you pictures and contact details to agencies that are members of the AMA ( association of model agents. look on www.sugarmagazine.co.uk for some agents. don't sign up though if they ask you to pay! Some agencys will have one morning a week where people who are interested in becoming a model can go and talk to the agency to see if they would b sutiable. If that agency does turn you down don't feel upset you might just not have the look they r looking for so just keep trying and you'll make it to the top!!!! hope i helped u!!!!!



Can I become a Model?

Are you in black and white?



Can I become a Model?

You can be anything you wan't to be you just have to be rich.



Can I become a Model?

Speak with your parents about this and let them know how serious you are. Maybe then they will take you to some sort of professional modeling agency and go from there.



Can I become a Model?

Need a picture.



Can I become a Model?

you should go for it. Later in life you will regret it if you never try. The good thing is that these days models come in so many shapes and sizes. So many different looks that people want you never know which one you might be perfect for if you never try.



Can I become a Model?

Go to their website. They might have a section on being a model for them.



Can I become a Model?

yeah sure why not??? you can do anything you put your mind to.



Can I become a Model?

No.

1 comment:

  1. It is with the last part that I always had trouble. I didn't understand in real terms why I need to let it go - until about an hour ago when it came to me.


    become a model

    ReplyDelete

 
auto loan