Friday, June 18, 2010

Genes (Hair,Eyes,Skin)?

Ok I was wondering about Genes such as Recessive %26amp; Dominant,alot of people say that Dark is Dominant and Light is Recessive but in my family alot of people with Dark hair %26amp; Eyes have kids with Blue/Green eyes,Example My cousin had a baby girl,My cousins eyes are dark brown and her hair is also dark brown,her boyfriends eyes are lightbrown and his hair is black %26amp; they had a daughter with golden brown hair and Baby Blue eyes %26amp; other example of this is My aunt who had my cousin who has Dirty Blonde hair %26amp; Green eyes %26amp; has pale skin in which this case My aunt has Dark tan skin Dark brown eyes and Dark hair %26amp; My uncle having Light Tan skin Light Brown eyes and Dark hair there are many more like this in my family but I just wan't to understand if most people in my family have Dark Hair and Eyes then why do they have kids with Blonde or Light brown hair or Green/Blue eyes??? arent darker genes suppose to be more Dominant???



Genes (Hair,Eyes,Skin)?

they're dominant, but the lighter ones still win over sometimes.



Genes (Hair,Eyes,Skin)?

Those are birth defects.



Genes (Hair,Eyes,Skin)?

someone had and affair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan