Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's up with that word whore?

Myfriend is going through this thing with this ***** that calls her a whore a bit*h and she laughs it off.But when it's just us she sobbing and carrying on.I tell her when I go to ask him if she's all those things why isn't he wearing a condom with her,you feel me ladies?She tells me don't say nothing to him.Love her to death but I'm sick of it,now he's starting to smack her in the back of the head and pull her by her hair.He show boatin for his boys.She don't have any kids with him I told her she needs to move on but she keeps teeling me you don't understand.What's up with that?She tells me I have the perfect life.I told her I don't care how I'm livin now I was born and raised in D.C so I do know,she said but he don't act like that when it's me and him,when we home he's toally different.Help me please.



What's up with that word whore?

Her boyfriend is a loser and does not know how to treat a woman. She should dump him before the abuse gets worse and she ends up in a hospital saying that 'she fell.'



What's up with that word whore?

Whore.



What's up with that word whore?

I DATE WHORES, SLUTS, WHATEVER U WANNA CALL THEM



What's up with that word whore?

I'd love to help, but I'm afraid you're talking absolute nonsense.



Sorry darling.



What's up with that word whore?

A whore is a woman who is loose with her sexual morals.



And please learn how to speak English before posting ... Don't be all like talking stupid and using da wrong words.



What's up with that word whore?

She is a victim, and she chooses to live the life of a victim. There is nothing you can do. She has to grow the spine and leave the guy who is doing this. Unfortunately she is "happy" with this and doesn't want to change it. I hate that there are people like him who treat women so bad, and I hate that women actually put up with it, but they do it by choice.



What's up with that word whore?

its another word for slut but meaning having sex with all other kinds of people you wouldn't know of.



What's up with that word whore?

what kinda gibberish are you speaking? older than 30? i doubt it...



What's up with that word whore?

I feel sorry for your friend - she doesn't deserve to be abused - verbally or physically. You are a good friend to be concerned for her welfare.



I hate that word (which is pronounced differently on the East Coast than in most other places), and a boyfriend should never (even in kidding) use it in reference to his girlfriend.



You are probably right - she should get away from him - before there are any kids - then it would be so much harder.



Wish you luck in trying to get her to leave the jerk.



What's up with that word whore?

786.



Quran condemns about interest in very strict terms. no sin has ever been condemned in such strict terms as the ''sood khoor''. In surah-baqra about these restrictions it is been said,'' if you are not ready ( to leave the imposed interest and to take back the original amount) then you must prepare yourself to fight with God, and his Prophet(PBUH)"!



What's up with that word whore?

I wish I could talk to her. People stay in abusive relationships because they don't think they deserve any better. I went through the same thing. I got married at a young age and my x treated me like crap in front of other people all the time. I guess it made him feel like a big tough man, but it made him look like an a s s hole and a jerk. That he was. He did it because I let him do it. After I started taking up for myself he couldn't do it anymore. Needless to say I woke up and left his sorry a s s. It's almost 3 years later, and he's still all alone. She can't let this man treat her this way. No one deserves that.



What's up with that word whore?

Your friend need to kick him to the curb and move on. This guy is an abuser and it will only get worse. Your friend should pull out before she gets hurt.



What's up with that word whore?

30? And she is still allowing a man to treat her that way? She needs to drop him immediately. Who cares how he acts when they are alone? Women deserve respect and should demand it.



My man is proud of me and tells his friends and family and treats me with respect. If he ever called me names like that he knows I would drop him so fast his head would spin.



This is your girl. Please help her have the strength to leave him now. This man does not respect her and never will.



What's up with that word whore?

What's up with the words hoe, *****, tramp and slut,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan