Thursday, November 26, 2009

PLEASE HELP me!?

I love people %26amp; I love kids



Im good with designing layouts and websites so I was considering comp design.



I looked at nursing but I dont have the grades for that..



I was thinking like a tech school or somethin but I wanna live on a campus.



Im good at basically anything with computers, Im not super smart but I can figure alot out



Ive always wanted to be a teacher but I think I would get bored.



I love kids though.



Im really good with make up and hair too so I was thinking of cosmetology but again I wanna live on a campus.



Im just a people person and I wanna find something I enjoy, Im sure as does everyone.



I honestly dont care for a high paying job as long as I will enjoy it and I wont be broke all the time. Thats not how I wanna look for what I wanna do by how much money I will make.



If you have any ideas or what you do that you enjoy that is kind of similar to me please let me know that would really help me out, Im about to graduate and Im looking for a school but I wanna know what I wanna do first, thank you so much!



PLEASE HELP me!?

Join the Coast Guard. You will work with lots of people and it's like living on a campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan