Thursday, November 26, 2009

Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I have 14 kids %26amp; 1 granddaughter that all live at home with me. So I'm pretty busy. But I do find time for myself. I fix my hair every morning %26amp; wear nice clean fitted clothes, do you? Most of my kids can get themselves ready, except for the little ones. (like under 5)



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

Yes!!! Looking good and being self-confident (but not conceited) sets a good example for your kids. They need to know that becoming a parent doesn't mean you stop caring for or about yourself. On the other hand, make it more of a lesson about physical and emotional wellness than about comparing yourself to others superficially.



P.S. The best compliments in the world, are the ones from my son (5 years old). Children are often brutally honest, so when they say you look pretty--take it to heart.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

Yes, I do



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

yes



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

14 children? wow!! i have 4 babies under 2. and i do wear makeup everyday and do my hair up as well. i wear nice fitted clothes as well. and i dress my babies nicely as well. i say that just because you are a mom doesnt mean you hyave to be a frumpy mom. i am a hot mama and i love it!!



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

Yes, I still find time to do my makeup and all. But most of the time I just keep my hair in a ponytail or bun...it's easier and faster to me.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

14 children? Bless your heart. I hope you have a huge home!



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I care how I look, but some days I just don't have the energy to do the full primping routine. Actually, lately I've taken to exercising right after I drop the kids off at school, and so many times I just continue to wear my exercise clothes during the day. I would rather get showered and wear cute clothes, but I think overall, it's more important to get into shape.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I am ashamed to say I don't take much pride in myself. I shower every morning, put clean clothes on but don't do anything with my hair and don't put on much makeup if any. I just can't find the time. I admire you for keeping yourself going with 14 children. I only have 2 and that's enough for me. Maybe tomorrow morning I will make the effort now. Thanks x



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

Yes most of the time even if I am at the bus stop in the morning with my kids I like to get up earlier get ready clothes , hair %26amp; even make up and either take them to school or to the bus.. even on weekends i like to put some shorts ot warm ups with a shirt comb my hair %26amp; do the cleanig.. It is good that you have a you time to look good with so many kids %26amp; much work too do.. But Yes i do care about how i look i don't want my kids to think that i am a lazy mom that don't even care a little for my self besides I like to look good for my hubby too !!! :)



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

i take a shower and brush my hair and teeth and get dressed in house clothes unless i am going out



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

wow 14 kids???? well I try. I wash my hair every day and do make up before work. I really cant afford nice clothes but I try.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I have 6 under 7 I didn't used to take the time but now I do I think that is just because I started to go back to work and school so now I find it important to go outside looking nice.



Because in the house my kids don't care how I look they love me anyway its not like they are going to say hay mom you look like s*$t do something with your self. LOL



14 kids if with the same guy go him or you cause that got to be some good good stuff. LOL LOL LOL



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

14 kids? WOW! Unbelievable! I do care about how a look. I take daily showers, put on my makeup, do my hair and wear nice outfits. When I'm going out to walk the dog I still fix myself up to look presentable ;) I have 3 children, 2 babies and a 2 year old. It gets pretty crazy over here, but my husband and I have been blessed ;) We've recently moved into an amazing house with a large backyard. It's really suitable for raising a large family. So, yes, I care about how I look but I'm not "self-concious" if that makes any sense at all.



:D



xXo



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I do care about how I look...when I'm not chasing after my kids.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

My brain won't start functioning without hot water hitting my head in the morning. I usually try and look my best - I feel better when I do.



Moms: Do you care about how you look?

I've got to hand it to you for still being able to make yourself look nice every day! I only have two kids and some days it just seems like too much work.



We live in the country with very few visitors so if I am not going any where that day then I don't bother with makeup or hair. If I am expecting someone or am going to town then I will do my makeup and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan