Thursday, November 26, 2009

I QUIT! Birth Control Pills Are Evil!?

The pill after 10 brands of pills all giving me INSANE side effects! ( hair loss, migraine headaches, nausea, vertigo)



I am not TRYING to have kids ( my husband and I want to wait and this question is NOT about pregnancy or Birth Control Options, I am intelligent enough to sort that out)



What I want to know is:



How long will it take to get the HORMONES from the pill(s) out of my system?



I am aware that irregular cycles will occur for up to 3 months.



I want to know specifically, How long does it take for the hormones from the pills to actually leave my body?



Anyone who can answer this question, without telling me about periods, pregnancy or being cheeky, will get 10 points.



I QUIT! Birth Control Pills Are Evil!?

took about 2 months for my body to go back to normal and it's still slightly screwed up! heavy periods when i used to have light ones, more cramps. had to go on the POP and this is much better than the combined pill because there's no oestrogen in it which causes all those nasty things you said about like, losing hair, migraines etc. try the mini pill ifg you havent already. it's much better than any other and is quick to work meaning the starting side effects wear off quick, within the week normally. try it if you havent or keep it to one side so you know you have another option if you want to give your body a well earned break!



good luck!



I QUIT! Birth Control Pills Are Evil!?

I agree with you 100%, I have heard it can take up to a year to get your cycle back to what it should be naturally.



I QUIT! Birth Control Pills Are Evil!?

I think it is a few months as well...maybe 3-5



I QUIT! Birth Control Pills Are Evil!?

When i stopped taking the pill i usually stopped experiencing all symptoms about 6-7 months after stopping. Your period usually starts it's own cycle again after 4 months and other side effects tend to start going away almost straight away.



I have been on the pill many times as well as the injection (depo-provera) they are evil, the injection has worse side effects than the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan