Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

My kids came home from my inlaws where they stayed the night. About an hour later I put her in the tub and she started calling me because there were fleas in the water. Some were up the side like they were trying to run. My mother in law has had fleas for a long time. They don't really care to get rid of them though. I have even bought her flea drops for her dog and my kids say she throws it away. She doesn't have carpet, so they must be bad. I have never seen such a thing. Now I worry that they are in my daughters hair (shes only six yrs old) or may have got in my house, carpet, etc. Also, when my mother in law visits she may carry them in herself. If my kids had them from 24 hours of visiting then she obviously does. How can I make sure they aren't in my house or on my daughter? I tried the lamp and water trick any other serious suggestions would be appreciated.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

#1 - You should not be letting your kids go near your mother in law's house if you KNOW she has a flea infestation! #2 - You should not allow your mother in law to visit you if she's bringing fleas in YOUR HOME with her. If your in laws see no need to get rid of them they need some serious help and you can start by not allowing your children over to her house or her over to yours.



Now, you need to get your vacuum and go to town! Under the couches behind shelves, closets, everywhere. Throw away the vacuum bag immediately after your done.



Shame on your mother in law for living like that and for subjecting her grandchildren and pets to it.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

get some of the flea drops and rub over the door step and such , i just treated my cats and it killed all the fleas in the carpet.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

they're so tiny i don't know how to help....but i have A suggestion....but a flee calor in your vaccum...that way they cant come out alive and vaccume the entire house,.....also see if you can convice your daughter that your giving her a new necklace when your really giving her a flee calor...but yeah search around on yahoo...and see what comes up...sorry i cant help more...good luck!!



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

Flea Bombs help. Their is a special type of shampoo that can be used for humans, as I had such experiance. I dont know where to go for shampoo. But the flea bomb I think you can get at a pet store.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

Get this product by Raid. Flea and tick defogger. You'll need 1 or 2 cans depending on how big your house is, put it in the center of your home and the fog will spread through out the house. Nobody should be home when you do this. You may have to repeat in about a week if it's really bad. It worked great for me. Read the instructions carefully before using though.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

wash everything and spray all the walls of your house at the base by the carpets with flea killer. Bathe your daughter and watch for signs that she still has the fleas (flea bites!).



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

Just stick her in the tub, and let her lie back with her hair in the tub. They'll drown. If there's some in your carpet, you need to set off some flea bombs while you're out of the house, that will do it. I came home from vacation one time, and our cat evidently had fleas and they multiplied while we were out. My two kids walked in and were instantly covered all over their legs. I threw them in the tub, washed the fleas off, and set some bug bombs that evening (we slept in a motel). The next day the fleas were totally gone and never came back. You can find these "bombs" at Walmart. They are cans of insect killer that you set in the middle of your room and press down on the trigger and the "sauce" gets squirted into the air. The cans give very good directions for use. You'll need one for each of the main rooms in your house.



Please help, my daughter has fleas (no joke)?

about the carpet and the house, get a raid flea bomb. about your daughter get some head lice shampoo. that could help. if it don't get some cat flea shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan