Thursday, November 26, 2009

What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

Why is society so scared/judgemental of 'goths'?



I mean i hate labelling but today i was watching this annoying kids cartoon where the 'Bad guys' were dressed like hardcore rockers, the hair, pale skin everything and the 'good guys' where into Rnb music and that and they were dressed in tracksuits.



I suppose thats what its like in schools, i like my black clothes but at the same time im mates with people who are percieved as 'plastics' and i suppose i get labelled as a 'goth'? when im just me.



What do you think? also i think people should dress how ever they want.



What clique would you see yourself in?



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

cynical loafing fakwit



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

I'm normal, I don't feel the need to be in a group because i'm not threatened by others. If you go out wearing all black or something, you're bound to draw attention to yourself aren't you?



If you dress normally, people don't single you out.



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

The geeks/nerds. Definatly. And proud of it. I'm above appearances, which, sadly, often makes me a target of cruel pranks, and often people are just being nice to me because A. they feel sorry for me (not exactly, but it's as close as I can come to the real description) or B. I'm a nice person. But very rarely because they actually want to be friends.



Society is based off fitting in. It's human nature- instinct even. With zebras, if you aren't striped like the rest of the heard, you'd be dinner in no time. Easy target.



My mom is always tell me to be like everyone else and owns similar things and wear similar clothes because studies have been done that prove that those who aren't like others are targets for abuse. And it's true. It's human nature to label and fit in. But it's the suckiest instinct ever. Unless you're a zebra.



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

I wouldn't see myself in any clique. You should be yourself, regardless of what other people might think. I also think people should dress any way they want, and I do! I don't give a damn about what other people think. If I HAD to choose a clique, it would be middle-aged grandmothers who don't care what people think about them, because that's what I am! You wear what you want, girlfriend!



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

The whole notion of clique is cliche...I had no clique in school, just hung out with whomever I wanted...be it punks (who were into punk rock, that is) to deadheads (who were into the Grateful Dead lol.)



The Annoying Kids Cartoon you watched was one of the situations where they (authorities) want to break you up INTO cliques...since just imagine if every clique united!



I had suggested that in the past, but there were only very few wise enough to listen to me. If the "student body" wasn't made up of the so-called "popular" kids (they were never popular amongst anyone I* knew), society as a whole would have to change to make up for this lack of fragmentism.



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

im like latin-ish, ghetto and preppy at the same time....its weird.



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

Im in every clique! I hate being labeled. When they try to make me conform to their rules i know its bad news~!



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

none I usually bounce from one to another b/c I make friends w/ all types of people.



What clique are you?. you would see yourself in?

im in NO cliques i follow my own tune noone elses keep my self to myself hate cliques anyway, groups of ****** women sat together pulling some poor woman to pieces, critising someones style of hair/clothes not for me.



i am my own boss in this life, i follow my own rules, standards, morals, in this life, and i have always been like this in school, college, work,, now at 53, guess what i get respected more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan